Sunday, December 31, 2006

Looking back at 2006!

When 2006 started, I had no idea where I would be ending this year. Whether I would be in US doing MS or in Mumbai or in any other Indian city, I had no clue. And here I am, once again sitting at my home cozily and writing blog at the end of the year.

The year ended on a great note. Yesterday, there was a remeet of DJites and even couple of MSites turned up. It was great to meet old (not that old though!) friends.

At the start of the year I was really confused about what to do in future. But finally I opted for MBA. So many things have changed after joining JB. I have started reading business newspapers n magazines. I am exposed at the world about which I had no idea before. I am exploring things which I never knew existed. And I have become more aware of brands, products.Good that I opted for JB! Over the last 6 months, I have become much more optimistic about future. My favourite dialogue- 'Kantala aalay' (Pratim must be remembering this) has almost disappeared. Great change, I guess!

Around the world, Indian business scenario is becoming more and more positive. Great year for India Inc., which I was more able to gauge after reading all the business stuff. On the sporting scene ManU is having rocking season and are destined to win EPL this season. Maybe CL and FA Cup as well.

Overall a great year. Hoping to have even bigger and better 2007!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home