Friday, December 22, 2006

back after ages!

My last post was a day before I joined JB. And here I am writing my new post, a day after I completed my first sem exams.

It is not that, I didn't have anything to write. Instead, things have changed a lot over these 5 months. I have been exposed to a whole lot of subjects, which I hadn't encountered before. I didn't know even an iota of business before joining JB and first time read Eco Times after joining JB (embarrasing, I guess!). So there has been no shortage of topics I wished to discuss on blog, but couldn't find time ( Just another reason. I could have found it, but...).

In one of the podcasts (my latest craze, yet another. Don't how long it's going to last) I heard Larry page talking about fitting about fitting Google in brain, so that people can google just by thinking about topic. I wish similar thing could happen for blogger as well! We can think about the topic and it get's posted. So we can post while on move, be in train or in college during lecture ir anywhere. Far fetched dream!

Now that I am in b-school now, posts will be on different topics (Overstatement?),as the topics on which I waste the time has increased. But my old favourites like, football and society have remained the same.

Enough for tomorrow! I will be back posting on my favourite topics tomorrow. And hope (or better, I must ensure) that there will be regular posts on the blog.

4 Comments:

At 8:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome motabhai.. hope to see more posts from you.

 
At 10:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back to the world of blogging...great going..i understand that MBA is very demanding and hectic..but your insights on any topic are worth making making a point...hope to see u soon in mumbai...

 
At 12:50 am, Blogger ninad said...

ya, lets hope it continues. and 'insight' etc bhaari words mat use kar. I just write my views and thoughts...looking forward to meet you

 
At 6:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your blogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home