Tuesday, December 26, 2006

some more musings!

I posted on Friday and hoped that I would be able to write regularly, as it was supposed to be vacation time. But last two days I had been attending presentations from morning to evening (yes, on 24th and 25th December :( ) and will be doing the same tomorrow as well. An excellent way to start your vacations, isn't it?

But we will be getting decent holidays, so hoping to get a much needed break. But it's vacation time for most of my friends and it's a remeeting time! Last Saturday I met Keli, Swanand, Jadhav and Pama after a long time and had a great time, especially with Keli's all football gyan. At the same time, Omkar, Bhagyesh and Kaustubh were hanging together in Stony brook. Just today, Priyank told me he is in Ithaca, with Isan n co. Time for friends to meet, wherever they are around the globe. vacation times are really wonderfull. Let's hope such vacations will continue in future!
Strange that I have written something on this topic. Usually topics of my posts are not like this. I prefer to write on issues. But somehow this struck me. Maybe some things have changed after joining B-school!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home