Thursday, March 16, 2006

trip

Mahabaleshwar trip on weekend was really a respite from the hectic life in Mumbai ( though I've to admit that life has become less hectic after taking DVC. I really pity for the Wireless guys!). I really enjoyed it. I think, it would be last trip with the class, as everybody will be busy after 8th sem. It will definitely bring some good memories in the future.

Mahabaleshwar is an ideal place for such weekend trips and the hotel was good. Excellent place for playing. For the first time in the life I played TT and won, of course thanks to Swanand. But nevertheless, a memorable experience.

The only thing which was not upto the expectations was food. Typical veg food, which is not my taste. I noticed this thing all over Mahabaleshwar. Most of the resorts and hotels were pure veg, barring few in the market. Or maybe I did notice only veg hotels. Perhaps there is Gujarati influence on tourism in Mahabaleshwar. Every tourist spot targets a particular class of tourists and tries to lure them. Malaysia did the same thing with Indian tourists. And now every country is doing it, New Zealand, Mauritius.

I always wander away from the main topic of the blog. But let it be!

5 Comments:

At 11:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ninu ....i think it is a very short description of the trip....u could hv written a lot...hope u write a bit more....

 
At 7:23 pm, Blogger ninad said...

i was thinking about writing on trip. but i lost my way in between. so decided to end there. i ll write on the trip in detail.. maybe with your inputs as well. or can we start a combined blog? elex from our college has already started one.

 
At 9:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm what to write and what not to is a main question. I could have written of now so famous sutta or glynis ko gussa kyun aata hain or kaise amit ban gaya no1 once again but decided to leave it.

 
At 1:23 pm, Blogger Mystery Unfolds said...

hey i second you on the issue of writing a collective blog ninad. Gonna write one soon on the mahabaleswar trip and a long one at that!(Sorry Atul ull have to bear with me). And abt the non-veg thingy ninad, I completely agree with you. I mean how could any hardcore non veg go to M'bleswar and not have a sumptious plate of Kebabs in the cold!! WOW! Sorry veggies, cudnt resist saying this!
But then i gues we cud blame it on Bird Flu rather than the veg restaurants.

 
At 5:49 pm, Blogger Bhagyesh said...

A combined blog is a nice thing to have, provided we have a supportive reader-base. My class' blog is being read by only a few ones apart from the few who post!
Though the situation is improving now!

Prolly, it will take ppl time to adjust this new form of networking and to get over the apprehension of a mass-response to their posts!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home