Thursday, February 23, 2006

igniting minds

There were college days days in the last week and I really enjoyed them, especially since I wasn't able to attend because of GRE. Going to mocha for hukka was a memorable experienced. Then there was movie Fun with Dick an...... Yes, and there was result, with which I am very much satisfied. An eventful week!

But there always arises something which keeps on nagging me. This time the point was raised by Pratim, when we went to Bandra Joggers Park. We were just discussing some mundane issues, when someone started it, Kedar or Pratim I don't remember. But we all agreed upon the fact that we have become a bit(?) lethargic and self satisfied. We the hunger for knoledge has decresed over the years. During school days, we were very much craving to learn about the wonders of the world, black holes, history and what not. But after coming to engineering, that thirst has gone down. We rarely think about it. And thats what Kedar, Pratim, Atul thaught as well.

Maybe, the inquisitive nature in childhood has subsided. Or perhaps, the engineering lifestyle has given satisfaction, which precludes from venturing further. I think, it's time to 'Ignite Minds', as our President calls it.

2 Comments:

At 4:44 pm, Blogger Bhagyesh said...

Well said ninad, I agree to this, BUT WHAT HAS HAPPENNED TO YOUR LANGUAGE THIS TIME? So many errors from you in just a single post? You are excused for a few misspellings, but there are many more in this post. Sorry to point out but, I think you were either in a hurry to get a post on your blog or else you were in a sleepy mood, what is the case friend?

 
At 10:13 pm, Blogger ninad said...

I was in a bit of hurry while writing this blog (my sister was insisting to shut computer off as she had to study for her exams). But that's shouldn't be excuse. I'll try to avoid these mistakes in the subsequent blogs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home