Friday, February 06, 2009

Too many things to do!

The number of things, I do on daily basis keep on increasing, both online & offline.

First, when I used to go online, my only purpose used to be check mails. Now, I have to check mails, check out social networking sites (I am trying to increase my facebook usage, but don't really get time), check google reader. I have to read blogs (n write sometimes as well), search n read lots of useless stuff, watch videos. So many things to do online.

Coming to other things, the number of newspapers n magazines that I wish to read has increased. The number of movies I have to watch keeps on piling, so does the number of books I want to read. There are many TV shows n football matches worth watching. Podcast is another thing which has crept in my life now ( One more thing to do). There is also incessant chatting n reading news on net continues.

Apart from these daily routines, there are many things you have to do. Meeting friends, going to restaurants, social functions (which I actually rarely attend)...the list goes on.

And of course, there is job that you have to do, to keep all these things going.

Day (or should I say life) is really small! So many things to do!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:58 am, Blogger aditya said...

You are a manager. Manage.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home