Wednesday, April 26, 2006

back...after a long break

My last post was on 6th April. So I am writing this post after almost 3 weeks. Usual sem-end rituals.... submissions, viva and this sem, project as well. All vivas, except project viva, are over. So bit of break for relaxing (though i have to study for project viva on Saturday). And even Atul was asking, why I have not written blog recently. So it was a high time to start blogging again. It was a long break, but I am hoping to continue writing posts.

It was a tough period, considering the fact that I was least prepared for the viva this semester , having enjoyed entire sem as it was last one. But nothing disastrous happened and everything went on smoothly ( I am hoping for good project viva as well). There is ample time ( as one always thinks) before the written exam to prepare well.

It was also time to make few decisions....some important ones. It is an important decision, as it will decide the course of my future career (about which I really don't know). In India, I think that's the case with many people. People choose their careers not because of their interest, but because of the opportunities available. But this scenario is changing as I have mentioned in one of my
previous post. I am diverging (as usual)...so returning to the point. Making decision is difficult, because I really don't know what happens in industry. Engineering knowledge has taught only the theoretical apects and not the practical ones. So the most popular option is to follow others, which to me sounds odd. But nonetheless, everybody has to make decision and i ,too, have to make one.

This can be considered my first 'personal' blog, as it should be. That's what Atul and Bhagyesh had asked for on Orkut( one of my future blogscan be on this topic, as I am fida over Orkut). But I will be returning to my 'normal' blogging from the next post.

4 Comments:

At 8:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"to follow "is this ur decision?

 
At 12:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sahi hai ninu...welcome back 2 ur world way 2 go :).. sab accha hi hoga ...dont worry.. all the best

 
At 6:51 pm, Blogger Bhagyesh said...

Good you are back - and so am I.
Even I have posted something, after some real long time, but I hope to continue writing.

About your decision - well, what can I say, we have already discussed this about 1760 times, right?

 
At 6:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude listen carefully just do what u like irrespective of other things...if u ask me ther is no point in following others.
just follow ur heart if u do tht u will never regret in life.
its really funny rather crazy...... tht person like me givin u dis advice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home