Sunday, January 15, 2006

The begining

At last, I have started writing something. I decided to start a blog a month back, but ...(to be frank I don't have any reason to make excuse). So let's hope I write something worthwhile and people find it interesing enough to comment on it.

There shouldn't be any problem finding topics; there are many topics which concern me and motivate me to write ( or at least that is what I have in mind right now). I like to discuss about, languages, football (epl especially), cricket, books , harry potter, politics and many more. I joined groups on google. I found them interesting, but intimidating (because of many experts involved) sometimes. So my good friend Kaushal told me to start a blog. He told me it's better than group. So thanks Kaushal for inspiration.

Enough for first message. Nothing significant written so far. But something is better than nothing. At least, I can now say, I also have started blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home